The Flatirons Fleet Solution is designed for airline operators that have ordered and are taking delivery of new-generation aircraft. It is a suite of applications for managing maintenance and engineering information across both existing iSpec 2200 and new S1000D program fleets — including the Airbus A350, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and others — so you can accommodate both existing and new-generation aircraft programs in a single system.
The solution delivers the most current, accurate, and regulatory-compliant information for all aircraft to technicians at the point of performance — and gives your airline control of your technical documentation for all of your fleets in a single system — relieving pressures of technical information management so you can retain your competitive advantages and focus on flying.
– Improve productivity & maximize aircraft utilization
– Control your content & your competitive advantage
– Reduce training & usability issues
– Facilitate regulatory compliance
Unlike other partial solutions available today, Flatirons Fleet for Maintenance:
– Supports manuals and documentation from multiple vendors, fleets, and specifications.
– Supports all technical information domains – including maintenance, engineering, and flight operations manuals.
– Provides end-user access at the point of task performance via mobile IETP for iOS, Android, Windows tablets.
– Lets airlines easily reuse information in task cards, training, and tech pubs.
– Can be easily extended to meet unique requirements.
– Is available in on-premise, SaaS, or turnkey packages.
- Maintenance Procedures
- Content Authoring/Management
- ATA Spec 2200