Flatirons Fleet Solution, powered by CORENA Suite, provides complete and streamlined production management of extensive sets of multi-OEM and multi-spec data — iSpec 2200 for legacy fleets and engines and S1000D for B787 and A350 fleets and engines — while providing a uniform interface to technicians for all fleets.
Benefits of using Flatirons Fleet Solution include:
– Improve aircraft technicians’ productivity with mobile IETPs: IETPs and mobile IETPs for iOS®, Windows and Android™ tablets help technicians find the right information, at the right time for existing and new-generation aircraft so they can complete task accurately and more quickly
– Maximize aircraft utilization: Increased technician productivity means technicians can perform tasks more efficiently and return aircraft to service to maximize aircraft utilization
– Control your technical information & your competitive advantage: The ability to control technical information for your fleets keeps your competitive advantage in your hands rather than aircraft manufacturers’ hands
– Reduce training & usability issues: Single-system coverage of maintenance and engineering documentation for all fleets and document types reduces training requirements and simplifies usability
– Facilitate regulatory compliance & reporting: Flexible business process management tools give visibility into process optimization and both formalize and enforce best practices; dashboards and detailed reports provide on-demand decision support visibility to ensure regulatory compliance
– Support for Existing and New-generation Fleets: The majority of fleets in operation today use the iSpec 2200 information exchange standard. However, new-generation programs — including the Airbus A350, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and others — require operators to support the S1000D information standard. Flatirons Fleet Solution meets requirements for both sets of information standards in a single system, helping airline operators meet evolving requirements while reducing the complexity and costs of maintaining multiple systems.
What’s more, Flatirons Fleet Solution supports existing iSpec 2200 and new-generation S1000D fleets regardless of the manufacturer, helping operators consolidate their technical information management requirements into a single system under their control.
- Maintenance Procedures
- Repair Planning/Order Management
- Content Authoring/Management
- Data Conversion
- ATA Spec 2200