Flatirons Fleet Pro Edition – Designed for Large Airlines
Our Flatirons Fleet Pro Edition is a cloud-based subscription service designed for large airlines that features a suite of application modules designed to address mixed-fleet, multi-engine, and multi-spec operators’ unique maintenance content challenges. It provides complete and streamlined management of extensive multi-OEM and multi-spec data sets, such as ATA iSpec 2200 and S1000D. Fleet Pro gives aircraft operators complete control of their technical data for all fleets, engines, and components and manages that information in one place for improved maintenance productivity.
Benefits of Fleet Pro Edition:
- Supports the most extensive fleet and engine publication types across many major manufacturers, including Boeing, Airbus, GE, Rolls Royce, Safran/CFM, and Pratt & Whitney; Enables you to consolidate your technical information management requirements into a single system.
- Provides seamless, single-system access to airframe, engine, and component publications through the Flatirons Pinpoint module’s advanced IETP viewer for iOS, Android, and Windows tablets.
- Allows technicians to access and complete work cards on mobile devices via an electronic inbox/work queue and electronic sign-off features through the Flatirons eTaskcard module
- Combines native support for widely adopted aviation specifications, including iSpec 2200, 2300, S1000D, and Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) through the Flatirons Studio module’s XML-based content creation capabilities; Studio provides technical authors with a feature-rich, WYSIWYG, guided XML editing environment that is easy to install, use, and configure.
- Allows airlines to easily reuse information in task cards, training artifacts, and technical publications.
- Enhances operational efficiency by providing greater visibility of every step of the workflow process from the point of introduction of any change request analysis, approval process, re-route, and activity reassignment through Flatirons Insight module’s Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
- Manages content at a more granular level than the document level, allowing users to track not only versions of content but also multifaceted relationships among topics, graphics, publications, and other regulated content through Flatirons Knowledge Center module’s powerful CMS.
Flatirons Fleet Pro Edition allows you to control your content to improve Technician Efficiency, Aircraft Utilization, and Compliance, empowering technicians to find the correct information at the right time to get aircraft back into revenue-generating service rapidly
Flatirons Fleet Edition – Designed for Mid-Sized to Small Airlines
We offer the Flatirons Fleet Edition if you only need interactive publications viewing with simple in-line editing capabilities instead of the Fleet Pro edition’s full-service abilities. Fleet Edition allows airlines to revise and deliver the latest maintenance documents to desktops, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Benefits of Fleet Edition:
- Cloud-based subscription service optimized for small to mid-sized airlines features a suite of application modules designed to address mixed-fleet, multi-engine, and multi-spec operators’ unique maintenance content challenges.
- Flatirons Pinpoint module is the advanced IETP viewer that provides seamless, single-system access to airframe, engine, and component publications
- Local in-line editing (data enrichment or augmentation) from the Pinpoint viewer allows you to easily modify SGML/XML versions of key manuals like the AMM, EMM, CMM, and the AIPC/EIPC to capture and distribute your maintenance best practices and operational experience to your entire workforce.
By offering single-system access to the information needed to service multi-manufacturer aircraft, engines, and components, Flatirons Fleet Edition is the ideal cloud-based, cost-effective offering for small to mid-size airline maintenance organizations.
- Electronic Regulatory Documentation
- Maintenance Procedures
- Maintenance Task
- Content Authoring/Management
- ATA Spec 2200