The CORENA Fleet MRO solution is part of the comprehensive CORENA Suite developed specifically for the management of aerospace technical information, with offers aimed at meeting the needs of mechanics, planners, flight crews, authors, and learning developers.
Benefits of the CORENA Fleet MRO solution include:
– Increased aircraft utilization: Through quicker repairs made possible by work cards that can be built in advance or on-the-fly using authoritative OEM source content
– Improved mechanic productivity: Thanks to access to work cards that are more timely and accurate, reflecting the latest OEM directives and internal company best practices
– Lower cost to create new task cards: Via the ability to generate them directly from AMM content without extensive re-write or manual transcription
– Quicker task card revisions: Through automated reconciliation features that align manufacturer updates to their impact on company maintenance word card and manual versions
Airlines and repair stations use the CORENA Suite of products to manage their end to end content lifecycle management of technical manuals, libraries, engineering orders, service bulletins, task cards and visit packages. Value is created when the right information is delivered at the right time to the right people.
- Electronic Regulatory Documentation
- Maintenance Procedures
- Content Authoring/Management
- ATA Spec 2200