CARDS® – Civil Aircraft Remote Delivery System is a ground breaking software platform designed by CloudCARDS Ltd. to support the technical review and management of aircraft for aircraft delivery / redelivery in addition to indexing and archiving the records online.
CARDS® is a web based software platform, which does not require any software to be downloaded. CARDS® also has a mobile APP for aircraft physical inspection which works offline once signed in and synchronizes with a platform when internet connection is available.
CARDS® also offers a range of planning and project management tools making it all-purpose solution for aircraft asset management.
• Aircraft Physical Inspection Mobile Application
• Remote Aircraft Records Audit
• Aircraft Records Continual Update
• Online Aircraft Records Archiving
• Aircraft Delivery/Redelivery Project Management Platform
• Aircraft Project Planning
• Aircraft Parts and Material Tracking
• 30 Languages available to users
• 55 servers Worldwide
• Banking Grade Online Security for the Aircraft Records
• Industry Standard Aircraft Records Delivery Book
• Compatible with any type of Aircraft including Helicopters
The practical advantage of CARDS® is that it engages all parties, not only the party managing the aircraft transition but the MRO, the current aircraft operator and the next aircraft operator. With CARDS® these parties can identify the issues, show how the issues have been addressed, provide substantiation if required and finally, show acceptance that the issues are closed.
- Configuration Management
- Digital Information Security
- Industry Performance Metrics
- Initial Provisioning
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Procedures
- Online Marketplaces
- Repair Planning/Order Management
- Service Bulletins
- Spares Planning/Order Management
- Warranty Claims Management
- Consulting Services
- Content Authoring/Management
- ATA Spec 2200