Pennant R4i ReViewer
Pennant International Group Ltd
Expedite and streamline your IETM review process, with R4i ReViewer – a clever review tool inside the R4i Viewer. Gain speed with document change, auditability and traceability.
R4i ReViewer is a built-in tool set that can be activated within the R4i Viewer. It allows engineering, logistics and Project Office personnel to check and review content within the full context of an IETM.
So if you have the R4i Viewer, you now have easy access to an intelligent review tool, via a licence.
This non-proprietary review system removes the need to email PDFs of entire chapters or specific pages (with little context), to customers or subject matter experts for review.
Instead, you can send a complete documentation set and working, interactive IETM, into which they can electronically mark changes and make comments, and send back.
This speeds up the review process, as it’s easy and fast for reviewers to use and there is no need to manually mark up paper printouts to then fax back.
Benefits of using R4i ReViewer:
R4i ReViewer leverages key viewer technology including IETM expiry, content encryption and ITAR data protection. It also includes a CGM viewer and customisable IETM user presentation.
Benefits of using R4i ReViewer include:
• context. Reviewers have access to the entire interactive IETM, giving context to what they are reviewing.
• fast turnaround. Reviewers can quickly and easily make their notes against the data modules on screen and return them back within the IETM content to the OEM.
• electronic tracking of changes and who requested each change.
• document history. Gain a full history of changes made from customer Comment Modules, which are tracked in the CSDB.
- Configuration Management
- Content Authoring/Management
- ATA Spec 2000
- ATA Spec 2200
- ATA Spec 2300
- ATA Spec 42