A royalty-free application for R4i Common Source Database customers, the R4i Viewer is an intelligent content access tool for operators and maintainers.
It is utilized by leading organizations around the world, including the U.S.Air Force, the Italian Air Force, the Australian Department of Defense, the Royal Air Force (UK), and U.S. Customs & Border Protection, to name just a few.
ADG provides two versions of its Viewer – a smart installable Viewer for Microsoft Windows, and a 100% browser-based Viewer that works without Active-X or Java plug-ins.
* The facility to generate an Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) change package, based on change & level attributes within S1000D Data Modules.
* Advanced control of the IETM’s (or Technical Order’s) interaction and presentation to the maintainer.
* Auto Generated Acronyms, Support Equipment and Consumables using content derived from your Procedural Data Modules.
* Content control and technical information security via data encryption and IETM expiry.
* Advanced search and book marking capabilities.
* Display information based on applicability, including combinations such as tail number, vessel name or model variant.
* Support for observed and detected fault codes, reducing system down time.
ADG’s R4i S1000D Viewer has been approved for use on the U.S. Air Force Network and the Australian Defence Restricted Network (DRN).
- None Listed
- Content Authoring/Management
- ATA Spec 2000
- ATA Spec 2200
- ATA Spec 2300
- ATA Spec 42