The CORENA Fleet Solution is designed for airline operators that have ordered and are taking delivery of new-generation aircraft. It is a suite of applications for managing maintenance and engineering information across both existing iSpec 2200 and new S1000D program fleets — including the Airbus A350, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and others — so you can accommodate both existing and new-generation aircraft programs in a single system.
The solution delivers the most current, accurate, and regulatory-compliant information for all aircraft to technicians at the point of performance — and gives your airline control of your technical documentation for all of your fleets in a single system — relieving pressures of technical information management so you can retain your competitive advantages and focus on flying.
- Improve productivity & maximize aircraft utilization
- Control your content & your competitive advantage
- Reduce training & usability issues
- Facilitate regulatory compliance
Unlike other partial solutions available today, CORENA Fleet for Maintenance:
- Supports manuals and documentation from multiple vendors, fleets, and specifications.
- Supports all technical information domains – including maintenance, engineering, and flight operations manuals.
- Provides end-user access at the point of task performance via mobile IETP for iOS, Android, Windows tablets.
- Lets airlines easily reuse information in task cards, training, and tech pubs.
- Can be easily extended to meet unique requirements.
- Is available in on-premise, SaaS, or turnkey packages.
Disclaimer: The companies and products listed in this directory are provided for your information and convenience and do not imply endorsement by the Air Transport Association (“ATA”) d/b/a Airlines for America. There may be other products and services relating to these specifications which are not listed here. Third-party vendors have supplied the information contained on this site. ATA has not verified the accuracy or completeness of the supplied information, or the availability, condition or usefulness of the items listed. ATA disclaims any responsibility for the supplied information or the items listed. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimer, ATA does not WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, OR THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE ITEMS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. Users should contact the supplier of the information for further details about any listed item.
Copyright © 2020 Air Transport Association of America, Inc. d/b/a Airlines for America. All Rights Reserved.