MATCONF provides economical and customer oriented editing and illustrative possibilities for data processing.
Exporting in various formats is easily realizable (e.g. company or spares catalogues as PDF or HTML). Customer deliverable output of interactive, electronic documentation is easily realisable with a MATCONF license.
- Bill of Material
- Parts List
- Engineering Data
- SPEC2000 Data
- SAP Material Master Data
- LSA Data
- Engineering Drawings
- Photos & Graphics, Plans and Drawings
Conversion & Preparation
- Data type and value table mapping conversions freely definable
- Addition of missing items according to freely definable rules
- Additional data sources can be drawn upon
Editing / Reviewing / Maintaining
- Editorial processing in central editing screen
- Individual determination and alteration of assembly sequence and indent levels
- Negative validations are colour highlighted
Conversion & Output
- Link the assembly location with the drawings via hyperlinks
- Export of verified and reworked data
- Illustrated Parts List
- Reloading of the data into the source system, transfer the data to other ERP systems
Disclaimer: The companies and products listed in this directory are provided for your information and convenience and do not imply endorsement by the Air Transport Association (“ATA”) d/b/a Airlines for America. There may be other products and services relating to these specifications which are not listed here. Third-party vendors have supplied the information contained on this site. ATA has not verified the accuracy or completeness of the supplied information, or the availability, condition or usefulness of the items listed. ATA disclaims any responsibility for the supplied information or the items listed. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimer, ATA does not WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, OR THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE ITEMS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. Users should contact the supplier of the information for further details about any listed item.
Copyright © 2019 Air Transport Association of America, Inc. d/b/a Airlines for America. All Rights Reserved.